The City of Lynnville reminds all dog owners that dogs ages three months and older must be licensed by Mar. 1. Below are the guidelines of the registration process.
- Dog registration costs only $5 per dog.
- Registration fee and proof of vaccinations must be submitted to the city clerk.
- All dogs three months and older MUST be registered by Mar. 1.
- Failure to register your dog will result in a $250 per dog fine.
- Dog registration must be renewed on a yearly basis.
The City of Sully’s animal protection and control ordinance requires pet owners to license dogs, cats, and ferrets over six months of age before Apr. 4 in order to avoid a late fee.