LYNNVILLE-SULLY COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Monday, January 18, 2021
The Lynnville-Sully Community School District Board of Directors will hold a regular board meeting following the public hearing at 6:30 pm on Monday, January 18, 2021 in the high school library.
- Call to Order
- Amend/Approve Agenda
- Approve Consent Agenda
- Minutes of January 13, 2021 special meeting
- Minutes of December 18, 2020 regular meeting
- Minutes of December 18, 2020 public hearing
- Secretary’s Monthly Financial Report
- January bills
- Open Forum – Specific time set at the beginning of each meeting for public communication to the board. During open forum, the public may present comments, suggestions or concerns, even if they are not on the agenda.
- Educational Topic: Return to Learn Updates
- PreK-8 Principal
- High School Principal
- School Board
- Action Items
- Open Enrollments
- Volunteer Winter Coach
- Consider Asset Disposal Bids of Apple Products
- Instructional Support Levy Resolution
- Consideration of Bids and Awarding of Contract for Lynnville-Sully CSD Facility Improvements
- Discussion Items
- Health & Safety School Board Goal: Support and implement school health and safety strategies to promote a safe learning environment for students, staff, and community. School board goal updates at monthly regular school board meetings.
- Community Relations School Goal: Implement approaches and tools to promote and communicate district information and expectations to staff, students, families and community. School board goal update at January 2021 (postponed from December 2020) regular school board meeting.