31 CITY-WIDE GARAGE SALES IN SULLY, LYNNVILLE, & SEARSBORO SATURDAY, APR. 17, 7 A.M.-NOON
(ALL SALES ARE OPEN 7 A.M.-NOON SATURDAY UNLESS A DIFFERENT SATURDAY TIME IS LISTED. MANY HAVE ADDITIONAL HOURS LISTED.) **If you are ill or not comfortable attending or hosting, please refrain.**
- 9178 Hwy. T33 S., Lynda Renaud. Chair and ottoman, two fiberglass ladders, four-burner gas grill, men's bicycle, white fleece North Face jacket size L, buckets of new nails and new bolts, two bottle trees with blue bottles, multiple feet of Christmas garland, wheelbarrow, much misc.
- 12735 S. 92nd Ave. E., Longnecker. Various baby items and toys, maternity clothing, toddler girl clothing up to 3T, other misc.
- 701 9th Ave., Beyer family and friends, Friday 3-7 p.m. Maternity clothes M-L, lots of little girls' clothes NB-18m, boys' clothes (NB-3m), kid toys, baby items, baby bed/toddler bed with mattress, home decor items, shoes, encyclopedias, Miss Me jeans size 26, American Eagle size 2, full-size Jimmy Johnson comforter, luggage, formal dresses, junior-size clothes, men’s Buckle jeans, Whirlpool Gold Series white dishwasher, much misc.
- 804 7th St., Dawn Allbee, Friday 4-7 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m.-noon. Girls' size 7-10, women's L-XL, wooden shelf, children's room décor, gaming chair, two boys' medium-size bikes, practice drum and case, housewares, throw rugs, free items.
- 901 7th St., Diane Vos, Friday 3-7 p.m. No checks please. Women's and men's clothing, sofa/entry table, end tables, garden décor, bowling balls for crafts, vintage step ladder, flower garden cart, hand-painted rinse tub, two large Sterilite three-drawer cupboards.
- 601 8th Ave., Angel Dunsbergen, Friday 4-7 p.m. Girls' clothes infant to size 6, men's and women's XL-2XL, toys, kitchen stuff, Kirby vacuum, odds and ends.
- 403 12th Ave., Miranda Vos, Friday 4-7 p.m. Lots of toys, furniture, women's clothes, décor, kitchen items.
- 302 12th Ave., Linda Arkema and families, Friday 3-7 p.m. LOTS of household items, including Christmas, Sterilite three-drawer chests, tools, toys, Longaberger, Sony wireless beats, quality clothing including women's, juniors-XL including several Cabi items, and men's S-XL.
- 1004 1st St., Vander Molen/Machin, Friday 4-6 p.m. Wide variety of women’s name-brand clothing (shirts and dresses S-XL, pants 26-29 including Kancans, American Eagle, Rock Revivals, etc.), maternity/nursing clothes, men’s shirts L-XL, girls' clothes NB-2T, boys' clothes NB-3m, misc. household and kitchen items, lots of home decor, Scentsy bars, barn wood/doors, and more.
- 708 3rd St., Ruth Van Soelen, Maria Bogaards, Amber Van Ryswyk, Friday 3-7 p.m. Lots of household items including area rug, metal bed frame, TV, iPad, home decor, Roomba, teen girls' bike, highchair, stroller, walker, baby and kid toys, bottles, movies, Clinique samples, Coach purses, bride stuff (koozie, shirts, and robe), clothing including boys' NB-4T, girls' 3m-24m, adult men's L-2XL, adult women's S-XL, and women’s and kids' shoes.
- 303 4th Ave., Vander Leest, Friday noon-7 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Rolling shelf cupboard, wheelbarrow, chicken wire gates, jars, appliances, tools, pans, dishes, lots of misc.
- 304 1st St., large nine-family sale. Drive-through parking, wooden file cabinets, cushioned platform rocker, man's valet chair, child's desk and chair, craft and woodworking supplies, double stroller, baseball card collection, Pampered Chef, two motocross helmets, racetrack, clothing and shoes - infant - adult, tools and supplies, three new watering garden hoses, patio pillows, housewares, linens, toys, girl's roller skates, books, and much more.
- 504 N. 2nd Court, Shawna Tice. Friday 3-7 p.m., Saturday 7-11 a.m. Home décor, boys' and girls' clothes, some furniture, lawn and garden items, perennials, lots of misc.
- 11698 Hwy. F62 E., multi-family sale. Just west of Sully on the highway. Baby/kid accessories, cloth diapers, toys, games, books, puzzles, clothes, shoes, ride-on toys, men’s clothes and shoes L/XL lots of brand-new clothes, women’s gently used and new clothes/shoes sizes M-XL, gently used maternity sizes M-XL, holiday decorations, house decor, beauty/hair products, wall paintings/frames, Dreamsicles, even a FREE box and FREE beverages while you shop, you DON'T want to miss this one! Cash and Venmo accepted at garage sale.
- 11011 S. 80th Ave. E., Lori Nore, Friday 5-8 p.m. Only half a mile off the highway! Girls' NB-8, boys' NB-3T, women’s clothing M-L, some maternity, men’s shoes, infant and baby items/toys, double jogging stroller, child bike seat, misc. kitchen items, turntable, misc. tools. More items added daily!
- 404 East St., Lynnville Public Library, Saturday 9 a.m.-noon. DVDs $1 each, books $5 per grocery bag.
- 709 Cross St., Vander Linden, Verhey, Thursday 4-7 p.m., Friday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Everything from clothing, shoes, jewelry to garage, household, and outdoor items.
- 204 East St., J. & M. Clingman. CASH ONLY, John Deere Z454 - 54" purchased new in 2016, $3,500, excellent condition; lawn furniture - tables and chairs, much more; men's clothing - 36x30 pants, XL casual shirts; ladies 3X slacks and blouses; men's and women's winter coats; lots of kitchen items - white dishes serve for eight (five different pieces), pans, Tupperware; sewing items; single-door refrigerator with ice maker - works very well, $150; double recliner $100; sleeping bags; wire art - different designs for flow-ers; lots of craft items; much more.
- 201 Maple St., Hardeman, Friday 4:30-7 p.m., Saturday 7-11 a.m. Home decor, girls' bedroom decor, filing cabinet, kids' clothes size 7 and up, women’s clothing all sizes, shoes, coats, Pack ‘n Play, lots of misc.
- 510 East St., Lyn and Reggie, three families. Cast iron exercise bike, toys, couch, books, dome tent, metal trike, lots of household items, lots free.
- 504 Center St., Old Lynnville Seed building, Ver Ploeg/Warrick, Friday 2-7 p.m. Girls' 3T-5/6, boys' 10/12-14/16, juniors, ladies including plus sizes, young men's clothing, all seasons clothing, Twisted X shoes, Converse tennis shoes, two sets of twin bedding, toddler bed, girls' balance bike, toys, Barbies and accessories, under-counter radio, household items, fabric, quilt patterns, Scentsy bars, Longaber-ger, Vera Bradley, Christmas items.
- 14088 Hwy. F62 E, Collins, Van Kooten, Van Haaften, and Wichhart, Friday 3-6 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m.-noon. Multi-family, priced to sell, we want it gone! Boys' NB-12m, girls' NB-5T, girls' shoes 0-10, women's S-2X, men's XL-XXL, women's shoes 9.5, maternity S-XL, children and adult books, baby spoons, diaper bag, baby carrying slings, baby bath lounger, baby blankets, baby towels, burp rags, picture frames, holiday décor, dinnerware, cookware, bathroom set, curtains, baseball cards, and so much more! Most adult clothes $5 or less and most kids outfits $2 or less.
- 14017 Hwy. F62 E., Marlis Van Zante. Longaberger baskets, seasonal decorative items, collectibles (lighted snow village), framed collectible art, king-size quilts, rugs, towels, pictures, houseware, some clothing.
- 15639 S. 108th Ave. E. (three miles south of Lynnville on T-38), Rhonda Carpenter, Brenna Dunsbergen, Kenzi Lanser. Women's M-XL clothes, men's clothes M and XL-2XL, home décor, women's softball catcher's equipment, brand-new (never used but assembled) Blackstone Tailgater griddle, rims for 2014 Toyota Tundra, priced to sell!
- 2979 Hwy. T38 S., Grinnell (6.5 miles north of Lynnville), Veenstra, Friday noon-7 p.m. Lynnville Seed Co. sack, rustic wheels, horse-drawn cultivator, buzz saw tables, rotary hoe flowers, trunks, milk cans, wash tub, Radio Flyer wagon, scale, ladders, doors, graniteware, chalkware, Fire King, McCoy pots, tins, old coffee grinder, vintage picnic baskets, lots of rocks, kitchen items, and much more.
- 305 3rd St., Rick and Kim Shutts, Thursday and Friday 7 a.m.-noon. Misc., tools, furniture, ice shack.
- 5062 Hwy. 146, Searsboro, Loftus. Moving after 17 years, don't miss this one, items priced to sell! Barbie Jeep with extra new battery, Little Tikes basketball hoop, girls' play kitchen set, toys, two booster seats, girls' 4-8, junior girls, men's and women's clothing, sporting equipment, snowboards, snowmobile helmets, fishing poles and gear, tools, free items, too much to list. More sales to come to add even more items; make note of next sale: Friday, Apr. 30, noon-3 p.m. and Saturday, May 1, 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 201 Hill St., Searsboro Community Church. Basement sale with kids through adult clothes and household items; bake sale; lunch served 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. (sloppy joes, hot dogs, chips, drink) for freewill donation.
- 150 County F62, Pat Norman, Friday 3-7 p.m. Exersaucer, baby swing, playmat, crib liners, diaper bag, two bar stools, wicker shelf, chairs, full-size metal bed, birdhouse, home décor, toys, ride-on toys, yard and garden decorations, many free items, clothing - girls' 3m-3T and boys' 12m-size 6.
- 500 4th St., Randy Northcutt, Friday 7 a.m.-noon, antique chairs, barstools, tabletop rotisserie, water cooler, knick knacks, some clothing, older Winnebago as is, wooden kitchen table and chairs with a leaf, misc.